adidas Consortium x Undefeated EQT Support ADV
The EQT Support ADV is a recent modernization of the original 1993 EQT Support. It takes the classic silhouette as a basis and brings it racing into late 2016 with contemporary materials. A sneaker designed for comfort made even more comfortable.
Undefeated’s EQT arrives in a low-key black and off-white colorway; the kind of footwear that can sneak under the radar in everyday situations but still proves to be an eye-catcher with the heads, nevertheless.
The sock-like upper is made of matte neoprene with subtle leather overlays providing a combination of stability and flexibility. While there is a super understated dark camouflage pattern on the translucent heel support, off-white serves as a more striking contrast on the otherwise monochrome execution. The lighter details are found on the sides of the soles which extend up the sneakers’ body via its lacing system. There are the off-white chain stitch seams as well as co-branded tongue labels.
Initially designed to provide runners with unparalleled comfort, this model maintains that standard while elevating the sneaker through modern innovation and aesthetic.
adidas Consortium x Undefeated EQT Support ADV. BY2598
- sock-like neoprene upper with leather overlay-enforcements at toe-box
- reinforced waffle-fabric on lower mid-foot and heel panel with streaks of reflective yarn
- joint mid-foot & heel cage featuring translucent two-color camouflage pattern
- contrasting cream-colored leather lacing straps for extra mid-foot support
- co-branded leather tongue labels and leather insoles
- black midsoles with cream-colored stripe detailing
- black outsole with camouflage detailing on front and heel
- EQT branded lace-loop
- three sets of laces