New adidas Consortium Saturday 11.12.16
adidas Consortium X End. Clothing NMD Chukka
END.’s reputation is built upon quality and attention to detail. This is evident not just in the clothing and footwear selection but also in meticulously curated look books, an ultra-sleek retail environment, as wall as a general devotion to a strong, contemporary design aesthetic.
For its adidas Consortium collaboration, END. has chosen the NMD Chukka. The execution and materials take inspiration from the barren terrain of Saharan Africa, the 3.5 million square miles of undulating sand dunes which sprawl across the continent.
The NMD’s deep green color, as well as its geometric, honeycombed upper are references to cacti, one of the few plants capable of growing and thriving in such environments.
- seamless Primeknit upper and tongue - elasticated collar
- taped eye-stay seams
- triangular leather-enforced lacing
- taped stripe detailing on medial sides
- water repellent heel zip with branded zip guard
- co-branded woven tongue labels
- co-branded adidas Consortium insole
- white boost midsole with molded EVA insert plugs
- gum-colored outsole detailing